Daserco Thermistor Wall Mount Pulp Probe Assembly
- The two wire Pulp Temperature Sensor is used to measure the temperature of fruit by penetrating the fruit's surface. This Sensor can also be used to measure the temperature of larger quantity of produce in boxes by penetrating the boxes' surface. Daserco has designed this assembly for easy mounting to the walls of your ripening room.
- Wall Mounted Assembly- 10K thermistor probe with .156" OD x 3" long hypodermic 304ss tube with 45 degree sharp tip round handle strain relief spring and .150" OD (approx.) pvc coiled cord (yellow or white) 32" coiled cord (stretches to 15 ft.). 4" x 4" PVC Junction Box.
- 10,000 Ohm thermistor (10,000Ω @ 77°F ±0.36°F from32° to 158°F)
- 300 Series SS Probe tip
- 32” Long coiled cable (extends to approx. 15 ft)
- 2 wire construction
- 4" x 4" unction Box with cover for easy mounting
- Enclosure Rating: IP65
If you need assistance confirming what was provided on your ripening room project, please contact support@DASERCO.com.
Customers Also Viewed