Replacement Water Inlet Valve and Float

Write a Review


Replacement Water Inlet Valve and Float for Hydrofoggers & Minifoggers

  • Simple Push-To-Connect Water Inlet.
  • Water inlet valve ONLY sold in combination with reservoir pan. 
  • Kit comes installed with reservoir pan. 
  • Simply cut or detach tubing from old reservoir pan, unbuckle pan, and replace with new pan







View AllClose
To ensure a successful shopping experience, we highly encourage you to speak with an experienced Dade technician before submitting your order. Please refer to the information below in order to make your online ordering process with us the most convenient and efficient for you.